Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Remove Hair Removal Wax From Sink How Do I Remove Hair Removal Wax From My Sink?

How do I remove hair removal wax from my sink? - how to remove hair removal wax from sink

I lost Salley Hansen Microwaveable Eyebrow, lips and face made of wax in my porcelain sink (the box says it is the resin, beeswax, olive oil, aloe and some other chemicals ...) So, not based on sugar. So far, I broke the ice and pressed, but nothing seems to have everything and I left a few scratches. What can I try now?

4 comments:

ally said...

Short heat with a hairdryer and even a little bit melted, use baby oil, so you do. Baby oil is completely remove the wax.

Nadia said...

Baby oil works to get the wax residue from the skin, but if you have a lot to
Demonstrating the use of wax material for its machinery and equipment, a call is to be cleaned Zestasol natural wax.
Im not sure where you also can buy! : (
Beauty Supply.

jezo said...

can again warm up warm with a spoon or dry hair.

and if the last part could be a razor blade and alcohol.

GG-pa said...

Goo Gone dissolve

Post a Comment