Friday, February 5, 2010

Sony Dcr-trv18 Windows 7 Usb Driver I Have A Sony DCR-TRV18 Minidv Camera And Don't Have The Driver To Get The Video Onto My Computer. Help?

I have a Sony DCR-TRV18 minidv camera and don't have the driver to get the video onto my computer. Help? - sony dcr-trv18 windows 7 usb driver

I do not have a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium and can not find the drive with the USB driver Pixella install it on my computer. Windows Vista is expected to have been the driver, but it is not or is not compatible with my camera. I can not put my video on your computer. I really need help! I went to Sony and Pixella see if I could download the driver and can not. If you use Windows Movie Maker, it says that I do not have a compatible device to your computer. Is there anything I can do? Thanks

1 comment:

Glenn said...

You need to connect your device with a FireWire cable USB. USB to transfer your photos from your camera. You also get a better editing software, Movie Maker .. not very compatible with anything ... and it sucks. Jump to Premiere Elements or Pinnacle Studio.

Post a Comment