Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Cant I Stop Lusting For Her Girlfriend Trouble -_-?

Girlfriend trouble -_-? - why cant i stop lusting for her

OK, so do not wana know what I trust my friend, but I can not, for example heres the story that goes with it, I can not, but here's about two months before me, and Hanging On Out and SMS messages and saw this boy, and he said something that her boyfriend wouldnt like anything else, I do not know what he said, but he was basically, I think, Like Makin I slept with him, so if I somehting about it as if they were only friends, until I discovered, said that the text of the 24 / 7, like the whole time, then two weeks after she finally cracked and said, "I think I'm beginning to like this with my eyes on him, and I am friend Yes, I freaked out, I said, if you talk to him further, we are gona be done, because in Tarragona it, no more,but you know how to talk further with him, but only a day there are about 3 weeks that he wanted her in school and SMS forward and tried to kiss her, then I think I let him do me shes Tho same, still does not, and Thomas was just one kiss me kill him made me sick and all and couldnt think so, I thought the whole time, if after they repented and cried in school at the end of the day and the order and I forgave him 5 days later and were together again, but I still have the thing to keep him confidence now, as they want, but I can not, I mean, I love you desire, it's not one thing or something like that I am with this girl for the rest of my life wana Even Tho it messes ****I can not stop, much more, but Umm idk if anyone can help or give me some advice that it would be nice, but thank you very good: D

2 comments:

geny said...

I think they should really rely on! Why did you leave your pain, you think? When the other kids while shes kissing her boyfriend should be, then break in any case.

rawr. said...

You should be dumped when they kissed the boy.
This shows that have no respect for you. You deserve someone much better than that! Go ahead and leave it behind. Believe me, they do not work if you can not trust and that there was a good reason.

Post a Comment